Did you know that Australia’s data retention laws require your confidential metadata be collected by 21 government agencies? This includes information about your calls, texts, and emails. The entities who obtain user data will have access to account holder information, where communication is being made, the date, time, channel, and duration of the communication, as well as what type of delivery service is being used. Are you protected from these laws?
Luckily, there’s a solution for maintaining your privacy while browsing online, and it starts by masking your location with IPVanish.
- Secure access to 40,000+ anonymous IPs on 400+ servers in 60+ countries
- 100% Online Security + Data Protection
- Direct Access to the Fastest VPN Network Worldwide
- Anonymous Web Surfing
- Access to County-Specific Content
- Zero Logs
- Easy-to-Use and Free VPN Software and Mobile Apps
- 24/7 Customer Support